Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Lens
Ideal for the nature or sports photographer looking for affordable quality zoom. The Canon EF 70-300mm telephoto lens is ready to give your professional results. It combines manageable, lightweight design with versatile range and image stabilisation for exceptionally detailed results, even at extreme zooms.
- The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM features Image Stabilisation (IS), making it ideal for handheld and telephoto work. Shutter speeds up to three stops slower no increase in image blur.
- When panning horizontally, the IS system can be set to correct only for unwanted vertical shake, and the system switches off when the camera is mounted on a tripod.
- Just under 149mm long, and weighing in at just 630g, this lens is right at home on assignments where travelling light while maintaining image quality is key.
- UD (ultra-low dispersion glass) glass lens control colour distortion. The result is crisp, high-contrast images, free of colour fringing and other unwanted effects.
- An ultrasonic motor (USM) powers rapid - near silent - autofocus. Full manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- Super Spectra coating keeps colour balance vibrant and accurate, while reducing unwanted flare and ghosting for sharper images than ever.
- The circular aperture gives out of focus regions a softer feel making foreground objects stand out against a smoother, blurred background.
- For use with Canon DSLR cameras.
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- Dia. 76.5 x L142.8mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 112-480 mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- 1 year
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 1.5m (4.92')
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow