Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Lens
Ideal for the nature or sports photographer looking for affordable quality zoom. The Canon EF 70-300mm telephoto lens is ready to give your professional results. It combines manageable, lightweight design with versatile range and image stabilisation for exceptionally detailed results, even at extreme zooms.
- The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM features Image Stabilisation (IS), making it ideal for handheld and telephoto work. Shutter speeds up to three stops slower no increase in image blur.
- When panning horizontally, the IS system can be set to correct only for unwanted vertical shake, and the system switches off when the camera is mounted on a tripod.
- Just under 149mm long, and weighing in at just 630g, this lens is right at home on assignments where travelling light while maintaining image quality is key.
- UD (ultra-low dispersion glass) glass lens control colour distortion. The result is crisp, high-contrast images, free of colour fringing and other unwanted effects.
- An ultrasonic motor (USM) powers rapid - near silent - autofocus. Full manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- Super Spectra coating keeps colour balance vibrant and accurate, while reducing unwanted flare and ghosting for sharper images than ever.
- The circular aperture gives out of focus regions a softer feel making foreground objects stand out against a smoother, blurred background.
- For use with Canon DSLR cameras.
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- Dia. 76.5 x L142.8mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 112-480 mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 1.5m (4.92')
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow