Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Lens
Combining an extensive zoom range featuring wide angle and telephoto plus a 4-stop image stabiliser, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides outstanding performance and flexibility. With its wider angle than many comparable lenses, it captures more of the scene and adds a greater sense of space and perspective to your photography.
- The EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM features Canon’s 4-stop Image Stabilizer (IS). Ideal for handheld work, the IS function allows the use of shutter speeds up to 4 stops slower without causing image blur. The image stabiliser helps when shooting in low light conditions or from moving vehicles.
- The EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM features a textured exterior finish for a high quality look and feel, that matches your EOS camera.
- The ring USM (Ultrasonic motor) uses ultrasonic frequency vibrations to drive responsive, near-silent high speed auto focus. The ring type USM allows full time manual focus override without having to switch out of AF, for a greater level of usability.
- Lens elements are treated with Canon’s Super Spectra lens coating which suppresses flare and prevents ghosting - which is more likely to occur with digital cameras due to reflection off the image sensor. Canon’s Super Spectra coating also helps achieve true colour balance and increase contrast for vivid hi-fidelity images.
- A seven blade circular aperture enables photographers to achieve a beautiful background blur; ideal for isolating your subject from the background.
- A lens cap is included.
- For use with APS-C sized sensor Canon DSLRs released after 2003.
- L87.5 x Dia.81.6mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.