Canon EOS 5D MK III Digital SLR Camera with 24 - 105mm Lens, HD 1080p, 22.3MP, 3.2" LCD Screen
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III boasts a staggering 22.3 megapixel resolution and crisp Full HD 1080 video recording, enclosed within a super sleek, sturdy magnesium alloy body making it the perfect DSLR choice for the passionate professional or amateur photographer.
This camera also comes with a versatile 24-105mm lens to get you started.
- Capture high-quality images that are full of detail with a 22.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor. Colours are bright but natural, and fine detail is preserved even in dark shadow areas and bright highlights.
- The EOS 5D Mark III delivers superb picture quality whatever the lighting conditions. Keep shooting hand-held even after the sun goes down, thanks to an ISO 100–25,600 sensitivity range (extendable to ISO 102,400).
- Focus quickly and accurately, even on off-centre subjects, with a 61 point wide-area autofocus system. 41 cross-type points (five of which are extra sensitive double-cross type) ensure highly accurate tracking of moving objects.
- Keep up with the action at 6fps, recording up to 16,270 continuous JPEG images to a UDMA mode 7 card in a single burst.
- Enjoy high quality Full HD video at 1080p resolution. Use manual controls and Canon’s comprehensive EF lens range to achieve cinematic visual effects.
- Give your video footage the soundtrack it deserves. The EOS 5D Mark III records digital stereo sound at 48KHz and offers manual control over audio level. A standard 3.5mm mic socket enables the use of third-party microphones; a headphone socket permits audio monitoring while recording.
- Begin your digital editing workflow before you arrive back home. Rate your images on a scale of one to five and compare two images simultaneously on screen. Use in-camera Raw processing to explore creative possibilities – such as black & white conversion and retrospective white balance.
- A magnesium chassis provides strength and durability without adding weight. Weather sealing offers protection against dust and moisture.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 900 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- HDMI, USB
- H152 x W116.4 x D76.4mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- 24 - 105mm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Compact Flash/SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Model name / number
- EOS 5D
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)