Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm STM & 55-250mm Lenses, HD 1080p, 18MP, 3" LCD Touch Screen
An instant all-round classic, the Canon EOS 700D refreshes everything that made the 650D great with clever design touches and boosted specs. It comes loaded with a powerful 18-megapixel sensor to capture images in true-to-life quality with accurate colouring. A powerful processor also makes rapid autofocus and smooth quick-fire shooting a reality. The EOS 700D even supports Full HD video capture with autofocus support for pin sharp results whether making a home movie or shooting stills.
This camera comes with a versatile 18-55mm image stabilising (IS) STM lens and longer range 55-250mm IS lens to get you shooting right out of the box.
- Canons advanced DIGIC 5 Processor works together with an optimised 18-megapixel sensor to give you richer results from all your shots. This super-fast combination also makes it possible to shoot at up to five frames per second. Ideal for fast moving action.
- With a 9-point Autofocus system and dual-cross f/2.8 centre point, this camera analyses every frame to ensure that you get the sharpest results from every image. Hybrid CMOS AF II also offers a wider focusing area for increased accuracy.
- The flip-out 3-inch 1.04 million dot touch screen LCD display give you more ways to shoot. Frame shots perfectly like with a traditional DSLR, or use the LCD to capture great self portraits and crowd images.
- With a 30-1/4000 seconds shutter speed and 1/200 second flash sync there’s no excuse not to capture the most precise snaps of those once-in-a-lifetime moments.
- An ISO range of 100 to 12800 (extendable to ISO 25600) gives you the ability to take quality shots in just about all light conditions.
- Tap into your creative side with the D700’s range of built-in shooting modes. Sports is ideal for fast moving action, close-up helps to keep everything in perspective, while the clever Scene Intelligent Auto mode gets rid of the guesswork completely by selecting just the right settings.
- Includes twin lens kit, cable with E-type plug, battery, battery cover, AV cable, interface cable, Digital Solution disk and software manual.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Click here to browse our selection.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases.
Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 420 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- USB 2.0
- H133 x W99 x D79mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- 18-55mm IS & 55-250mm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- EOS 700D
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- 1x LP-E8 lithium-ion battery
- Screen size
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday
You might also like
Special Offer: Claim £30 cashback via redemption
- 3 years Technology Added Care from date of purchase (includes accidental damage cover £30.00
- 2 year guarantee included
Special Offer: Claim £50 cashback via redemption
- 3 years Technology Added Care from date of purchase (includes accidental damage cover £40.00
- 2 year guarantee included