Canon EOS M Compact System Camera with 18-55mm EF-M Lens, HD 1080p, 18MP, 3" Touch Screen, Black
Canon brings their imaging knowhow to the compact system camera with the powerful EOS M. Combining the ease-of-use of a family point-and-shoot with extreme portability: it still manages to pack the power of a DSLR and a creative suite into the palm of your hand. Add Full HD video capture to the mix - as well as separate interchangeable lenses - and you have the flexibility to take on any challenge.
This kit comes with an 18-55mm lens and flash gun so you can take beautifully exposed shots right out of the box.
- The DSLR-grade APS-C sized 18-megapixel sensor captures more striking images than ever before. Tones are richer, contrast more dramatic and subjects pop for exceptionally dynamic photography. At this level, even A2-sized prints will appear in exceptional detail.
- Scene Intelligent Auto technology analyses your subject and setup to select the most suitable settings. Perfect for off-the-cuff shooting, it takes the guesswork out of professional-looking shots.
- Enhanced lowlight performance. Hybrid autofocus keeps you on track even when the lights come down by picking the most appropriate shutter speed and aperture. Shoot hand-held pictures in low-light conditions without using flash or a tripod, thanks to a maximum sensitivity of ISO 12,800.
- Shoot Full HD video and enjoy superb image quality along with exploring new creative approaches. Create video diaries by shooting a series of short clips of 2, 4, or 8 seconds in length, editing them, and playing them together as a video slideshow.
- Advanced creative controls make effects like bokeh (background blurring) easy to achieve.
- A camera this powerful doesn’t have to be complicated. The large 3-inch touchscreen keeps you in control while straightforward controls make it a breeze to get around menus. You can even shoot and focus with a tap. Simple.
- Choose from a variety of Canon EF-M lens for everything from zoom to macro photography. Thanks to a separate adapter mount, you can even use EF and EF-S lenses too.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use various additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots, to shoot a wide variety of subjects. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 215 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB 2.0, HDMI mini, Video out
- H66.5 x W108.6 x D32.3mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- EOS M
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow