Canon IXUS 140 Digital Camera, HD 720p, 8x Optical Zoom, 16MP, Wi-Fi with 3” Screen , Pink
Simple, stylish and connected, the 16 megapixel Canon IXUS 140 features a sleek metal body, large clear LCD, 8x zoom with Intelligent IS and Wi-Fi - so you can instantly share superb quality images online.
- Capturing all the detail from the genuine Canon lens the 16 megapixel sensor delivers superb quality images that are perfect for large-scale prints (A3+) or creative cropping.
- Use the 8x optical zoom to get closer to distant subjects or get even closer with 16x Zoom Plus - an advanced zoom technology with more visible detail and sharpness than conventional digital zoom. Fit more in the frame with 28mm wide-angle for sweeping landscapes and great group shots.
- Intelligent IS combats camera shake to ensure all your photos and videos are sharp and detailed even at full zoom or in low light. It automatically adjusts the optical Image Stabilizer to the scene from multiple modes to prevent blur.
- Wi-Fi lets you connect easily with home wireless networks, compatible printers and PCs, as well as portable devices like smartphones and tablets, for fast, convenient, online image sharing. Use your smartphone’s GPS to keep track of shooting locations then synchronise it with your camera over Wi-Fi to add this information to your images.
- A large, high quality 3-inch LCD screen with excellent visibility offers effortless menu navigation, lets you frame and view your shots with ease and makes sharing them a pleasure. A tempered glass outer layer gives excellent durability.
- Instantly record high quality HD movies with optical zoom by simply pressing the dedicated movie button.
- Even complete beginners can effortlessly shoot high quality photos or movies with Smart Auto, which detects the scene and automatically selects the optimal settings from 32 variables.
- Use Fish-eye Effect to re-create fish-eye lens distortion, Super Vivid to boost colour saturation, retro Poster and Toy Camera Effects or Monochrome. Miniature Effect makes scenes in stills or movies look like miniature scale models.
- Eco Mode reduces battery consumption allowing you to capture more shots from a single battery charge.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 225 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- Connection Type
- USB, A/V Out, Wi-Fi
- H56 x W95.4 x D20.6mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 5 - 40 mm (35mm equivalent: 28 - 224 mm)
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory card slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- IXUS 400
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Li-ion battery
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 720p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Wednesday
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)