Canon PowerShot S110 Digital Camera, HD 1080p, 12.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3" Touch Screen
Powerful, compact and loaded with features, Canon’s PowerShot S110 is ideal for the more intrepid photographer. It features built-in GPS and Wi-Fi for easy sharing and geo-tagging, as well as a whole suite of professional photo modes. An intuitive lens control ring allows you to fine tune your shots, while a large 3-inch touch screen makes navigation simple.
- The Canon HS System is a powerful combination of a 12.1 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 processor. It lets you to shoot in low light with reduced noise and superb image quality up to ISO 12800 - reducing the need for flash or tripod.
- A 4-stop optical image stabiliser with Intelligent IS automatically selects the optimum stabilisation mode from 7 settings to counteract camera shake and ensure sharp, detailed images.
- A lens control ring allows quick control of functions such as zoom, aperture, shutter speed, focus or ISO. Shoot in full manual mode in RAW format with multi aspect shooting support, for maximum control over composition and post-shot editing using the supplied Digital Photo Professional software.
- Record superb, Full HD movies with optical zoom and stereo sound. An HDMI-CEC connection allows loss-less playback on a compatible HDTV.
- Wi-Fi lets you connect easily with home wireless networks and PCs, as well as portable devices like smartphones and tablets – and use them for fast, convenient, online image sharing. Plus you won’t need a cable to print images on a compatible Canon Wi-Fi printer. Use your smartphone’s GPS to keep track of shooting locations then synchronise it with your camera over Wi-Fi to add this information to your images.
- Smart Auto selects camera settings for you from 58 scenes (21 in movies), for optimum results. Multi-area white balance compensates for the presence of multiple light sources for natural images.
- A bright f/2.0 lens extends your ability to shoot in darker conditions. A 24mm ultra-wide angle setting lets you take stunning landscapes and a 5x optical zoom gets you up close or up to 10x with ZoomPlus.
- Capture split second action at 10fps in a 10-frame full resolution burst using High-speed burst HQ mode.
- An advanced 460K dot, 3-inch capacitive touch screen offers simple, intuitive gesture-based operation. Review and zoom in on images, select camera modes and use controls like Touch Shutter and Touch AF.
- Audio Capability
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 200 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- Connection Type
- USB, AV Output (NTSC/PAL), miniHDMI
- H59 x W99 x D27mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flash modes
- HD Video
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 5.2 – 26.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 24 – 120 mm)
- Maximum ISO Information International Standards Organisation, is used to measure a cameras sensitivity to light; higher being more sensitive.
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory card slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Shooting Modes Information Special settings for particular shooting scenarios e.g Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape etc.
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video capability Information Record moving images
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)