Carven L'Eau de Toilette, 50ml
Carven L'Eau de Toilette is a fresh, musky burst of floral notes. A luminous, airy fragrance. A wave of freshness, a flash of femininity against a soft, creamy backdrop.
Francis Kurkdjian first selected elegant citrus notes of Italian Lemon and Orange. These set the tone for the delicious fragrance before yielding to a charming duet of Sweet Pea and Peony, with their poetic and naturally sparkling notes.
Carven L'Eau de Toilette inherited from Carven Le Parfum the generous floral bouquet that is its signature, but the opulence of Jasmine and Ylang Ylang has given way to the grace and radiance of Freesia, underscored by White Hyacinth and Wisteria that add more transparency and luminosity. Patchouli has been replaced by white woods, including Sandalwood to soften the Musks.
Its lingering notes are delicate and creamy, with a burst of luminosity.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Woody
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.