Carven Le Parfum Eau de Parfum, 50ml
Simplicity, freshness, captivating charm and a couture spirit make this a fragrance which encapsulates the energy of Carven fashion.
As the perfumer Francis Kurkdjian quotes, "I wanted to play with the Carven values in a feminine mode: timeless elegance that also seems absolutely effortless. I wanted a fragrance that would resemble a huge bouquet of freshly cut flowers, with temperament and a lingering sillage".
- Fragrance Range
- Le Parfum
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Madame Carven: For the tiniest of the great couturiers, it all began as a question of size. Because she was only 1m55 tall and had great difficulty in finding fashions that suited her, Carmen de Tommaso created the House of Carven in 1945. Madame Carven was not afraid to overturn accepted codes by being far nicer and more accessible than her fellows in the industry. Cheerful, hard-working and intrepid, she created a style that was perfect for everyday wear, and touched with just enough fantasy.
Ma Griffe was born of this spirit of impertinence. In 1946, Madame Carven created her first fragrance, inspired by one of her landmark designs, a green and white striped summer dress. In keeping with her revolutionary advertising style, she launched it with flair by releasing hundreds of samples attached to little green and white parachutes over the skies of Paris.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.