Celestron Granite Series Binoculars, 10 x 42
Product informationThe Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Offering great value, they’re perfect for hunting, bird watching, sporting events, wildlife and nature viewing as well as astronomical viewing.
Granite Binoculars feature ED (Low Dispersion) glass in the optical design. This helps deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent colour correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle, even with one hand. The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
- Fully Multi-Coatings - provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provide superb natural colour fidelity and vivid colour saturation
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity Coatings - the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increases the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images
- Phase Coated Prisms - correct out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast
- Waterproof and Fogproof - nitrogen purged
- Eco-Friendly - lead and arsenic free
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring and Twist-Up Eyecups - made of metal for long life and precision movement
- Binocular Harness Strap - takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use
- Standard Deluxe Binocular Strap
- Carrying Case
- Close focus
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Field of view (at 1000m)
- Objective Lens Diameter
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
353 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.