Celestron SkyProdigy 102 Computerised Refractor Telescope
The Celestron SkyProdigy 102 brings a fresh approach to astronomy. It combines electronic motors, an intelligent on-board computer, digital camera and StarSense detection technology to track objects. The result is an instant alignment telescope that needs no input from the user. The built-in database features thousands of objects, as well as a Sky Tour option to show you the best of the night sky.
- Exceptional light gathering power puts the SkyProdigy 102 ahead of the pack. Images are not only brighter, they’re more detailed too with even far-flung object rendered crisply and clearly.
- You don’t need to be an expert astronomer to the get the best from this telescope. Thanks to fully automatic alignment, the SkyProdigy 102 does all the work for you.
- The fully computerised Altazimuth mount delivers smoother operation and quicker object finding.
- Get set up in moments. This telescope features a quick-release fork arm mount and optical tube for easy, quick no tool assembly.
- A sturdy stainless steel tripod and accessory tray give you rock solid support and ensure that everything you’ll need stays close to hand.
- With a battery pack providing up to 30 hours of power you can be ready for even the longest viewing sessions.
- ‘The SkyX – First Light Edition’ astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images.
- The built-in database allows this telescope to automatically locate over 4,000 celestial objects.
- StarSense technology provides a completely automatic alignment process with no user intervention required.
- Flash upgradeable hand control software for downloading product updates over the internet.
- H640 x W510 x D1140mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
347 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday