Christy Supreme Supima Hygro Towels, Thistle
These 100% Supima cotton towels are super soft, luxurious and extremely absorbent. They're made using Hygro technology, a spinning technique that creates a hollow fibre, which traps air during tumble drying to give a thick and fluffy pile. It also carries the Cotton USA logo - a mark of quality and assurance.
The colours are designed to coordinate with Christy Heritage bath mats.
- Face cloth, L33 x W33cm
- Hand towel, L100 x W50cm
- Bath towel, L137 x W75cm
- Bath sheet, L165 x W90cm
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 110.C (1 dot symbol)
- 100% Supima cotton
- Towel Style
- Towel Type
- Bathroom Towel
- Towel Weight Information Grams per square metre (or gsm) is the density of a towel. The greater the gsm, the more absorbent and luxurious it is likely to feel.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
About the Brand
Christy have been making towels since 1850 and are a true British heritage brand. They have made towels for Queen Victoria, for Queen Elizabeth II's coronation and also supply the distinctive towels at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday