CK One Eau de Toilette
CK One is a light, fresh and spicy fragrance which is suitable for both men and women, released in 1994.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Fresh pineapple, Cardamom, Papaya, Green tree accord
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Rose, Violet, Nutmeg, Lily of the Valley, Orris root
- Base notes: Musk, Amber, Cerdarwood, Sandalwood
The range includes eau de toilette, bath and body products.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Main Accords
- Citrus, Woody, Green
- Sillage Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Calvin Klein holds a reputable name in the fashion world, famous for cutting-edge women’s and men’s apparel, as well as beauty and fragrance ranges, jewellery and homeware.
CK was founded by fashion designer Calvin Klein in 1968 in the US. The first collection was a line of men’s and women’s wigs, followed by scarves, shoes, belts, furs, sunglasses, clothing and bed linen.
Today, the company is owned by shirt maker Phillips Van Heusen Corporation, and is stocked worldwide.
The label is famed for its designer jeans, with the signature detail of the brand name on the back pocket.
The company introduced men’s and women’s underwear in the 1980s, and uses big name celebrities to showcase the new collections each season.
CK is recognised for excellent quality, the finest design and on-trend styles and fashions.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
308 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow