Classic Hamburgers in Toasted Sesame Buns by Weber
The definitive barbecue classic – the hamburger – a must-have dish for most soirees.
Ingredients:- 675g lean mince beef
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ onion, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 225g cheddar cheese, thinly slices (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 sesame hamburger buns or crusty rolls, split
- Sliced onion, tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup to serve
Instructions:1) In a large bowl, mix together the beef mince, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce and plenty of seasoning. Divide the mixture into four parts and shape into burgers using a Weber® Original™ Burger Press.
2) Barbecue over Direct Medium heat for 12-16 minutes, turning once until cooked through. For cheeseburgers, top the hamburgers with the cheese for the last 2-3 minutes of grilling time to toast.
3) To serve, put one hamburger onto one half or each bun, add the topping of your choice, and place the remaining half bun on top.