Claudia Bradby Simple Pearl Bracelet
Great everyday shiny pearl bracelet from Claudia Bradby. Wear on its own or add your own charm.
Secures with a lobster clasp.
Pearl measures approx 8mm
This item comes packaged in a pouch.
- Length: 19.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Freshwater Pearl
- Sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
Claudia Bradby is a jewellery brand dedicated to providing ‘jewellery for living’; pieces that are not only beautiful and unique, but are also easily wearable. The brand seeks to offer items which are natural, sensitive to sculpture and shape, handmade, and above all collectable. Claudia’s collections are designed for women to be able to create their own jewellery wardrobe, in the same way they would their clothes.
Claudia specialises in silver, pearls sourced from China and real gemstones from around the world, with all of her pieces being handmade to ensure exclusivity. The key element for Claudia is the enjoyment her customers get from wearing her pieces. Ultimately, they are designed to be loved.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow