Compaq 2926EA Desktop PC, Intel Pentium, 2.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB, Black
Product informationThe Compaq 2926EA is a good value home computer with plenty of storage and Intel processing. Surf the web, watch a DVD or edit the family photos, this desktop is user friendly and reliable.
- The Intel Pentium Dual Core and 8GB RAM keeps everything running smoothly, allowing you to get through your everyday tasks quickly.
- Store all your photos, video, music and more on the huge 1TB hard drive. There is plenty of room for multiple users to store data for convenient access.
- Watch a DVD or create your own music compilations, using the integrated optical drive.
- Connect external peripherals via the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. This computer comes with a USB keyboard and mouse.
- Accessories Included
- Wired keyboard and mouse
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H355 x W382 x D165mm
- Ethernet Port Information Allows a connection to a router via a cable (available separately).
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 2-in-1 card reader
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 6x USB 2.0
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Intel dual-core Pentium G2020T
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- Not applicable
- Not included
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Wireless networking
Cyberlink Power DVD
HP Connected Remote (control your PC’s media files with your smartphone/tablets)
HP Connected Music by Universal Music Group (stream and download music)
HP Connected Photo (cloud photo sharing with smartphone/tablets)
HP Games powered by WildTangent
HP Support Assistant (software assistance)
HP Recovery Manager (recovery partition, recovery USB/Flash creation tool)
Windows Live Essential
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 (60 days live update)
Microsoft App Store
Getting started guide with Windows 8
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.