This high-back booster seat, with an all-over robot print, will see little ones right through to older years. The solid build is covered in soft padding for a comfortable ride and will brighten up car journeys with its cheerful design.
The Zoomi easily converts into a booster seat, so it adapts for children weighing 9 to 36kg (Groups 1,2 and 3), and will be an in-car companion for years to come. Simply remove the top section of the seat. With comfy padded armrests and padded tummy and chest pads, little passengers are assured a comfortable ride, whatever their age.
It also features an adaptable headrest and 2 part reversible seat liner which grows with your child. The covers are easy to remove and washable for the ultimate in practicality. The seat is quick to install and the vehicle's 5-point safety belt has a quick-release buckle. Simply remove the harness to convert it into a booster seat.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44-03 or ECE R44.04.
FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only) Register your guarantee within 28 days of purchase.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
H47 x W47 x D69cm
1, 2 and 3
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
4 years when registered within 28 days on supplier website
Weight or height of child
9-36kg or 20-79lb
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort
Cosatto began its story in Bolton in the 1980s when the son of two nursery store owners spotted a need for PVC pushchair covers when their customers came into the shop on rainy days. After creating a fitted-on framed raincover, they sold out in hours and a business was born.