Cowshed Skincare Starter Set
Formulated with natural ingredients, Cowshed’s organic Skincare Starter Set features travel size products to cleanse, tone and nurture your skin on the go.
Housed in a handy clear washbag, the set features Cowshed’s bestsellers, as well as a 100% cotton muslin cloth for some extra TLC in your facial routine:
- Gentle Lavender Cleanser (30ml): with an uplifting scent of lemongrass and clary sage, this gentle cleanser removes make-up and impurities. With lavender essential oil to purify and soothe the skin.
- Refreshing Chamomile Toner (30ml): an alcohol-free toner with soothing chamomile and revitalising lavender essential oils.
- Hydrating Quinoa Moisturiser (20ml): a lightweight moisturiser packed with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish your skin. With geranium oil to help clarify your complexion and soothing chamomile to calm your skin.
- Lippy Cow Lip Balm (5ml): with essential oils of linden blossom to protect and nourish, rose geranium to help rejuvenate and ylang ylang to stimulate circulation.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Bath and shower sets
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Treatment Effect
Created for the spa at Babington House, Somerset (which is located in the old cowshed and the inspiration for their brand name) Cowshed’s therapeutic products are a blend of herbs, flowers and 100% natural essential oils, designed to pamper body and mind.
Founded in 1998, Cowshed’s products are made in England and are designed to enhance your wellbeing, with each of the 6 fragrance groups chosen to ease a particular mood, such as grumpy or tired. Each product also contains a special hand-picked herbal infusion sourced from plants inside the walled garden at Babington House.
Cowshed products are not tested on animals and are formulated without:
- Artificial colours
- Artificial fragrances
- Animal ingredients (except organic beeswax and wildflower honey)
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As