Crane Garden Studio, 3 x 3m, Cream
The gorgeous garden studio from Crane features floor-to-ceiling panels, which let sunlight flood in to create an open and airy feel. Now you can have an inspiring home office, hobby room or even a gym without the fuss and expense of an extension.
The studio is made from high-grade FSC-certified Scandinavian redwood, coated in an attractive sage green paint that protects the wood throughout the seasons. It’s also fully insulated so you can escape into it at any time of year.
Although all Crane buildings have timber floors, you need a ready prepared base before you take delivery. The base must be constructed of either paving slabs laid on mortar or a concrete base no less than 10cm thick. This base must be the size of the building footprint.
Key features include:
- Delivery and assembly by Crane
- Wooden floorboards
- Fibreglass-insulated walls
- Internal vertical matchboard lining
- Double-glazed with toughened glass throughout
- Durable mineralised felt roof
- Finished in opaque micro-porous paint that protects exterior timber
- Inward-opening door
- Mortice lock for additional security
- Solid brass fittings
Crane Sheds and Summerhouses have made superior garden buildings for over 35 years. Based in Norfolk, they are renowned for their personal service to customers during every stage of production, from the design right through to the delivery and construction of each building by their craftsmen.
- Usually falls within modern planning regulations.
- Requires a ready prepared solid base – please see PDF for further information, layouts and full product specification.
Please note: Not all of our Furniture ranges are on display at every branch. This product is on display in our Kingston store.
- Assembly Required
- Delivered and assembled by supplier
- Country of Origin
- H230 x W300 x L300cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Micro-porous paint
- FSC Certified
- Scandinavian redwood
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.