Crane FSC Kensington Garden Shed, 1.8 x 2.4m , Sage
- Assembly Required
- Delivered and assembled by supplier
- Country of Origin
- H180 x W240cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- FSC certified
- Scandinavian redwood
Crane's new range of low-maintenance garden sheds are great value, and are a beautiful focal point to your outdoor space. They are real gardeners sheds, with traditional design features such as vertical sawn boards and come in an attractive colour palette to suit any garden.
These sheds are constructed from FSC Scandinavian redwood and made in Norfolk by skilled craftsmen.
Although all Crane buildings have timber floors, you need a ready prepared base before you take delivery. The base must be constructed of either paving slabs laid on mortar or a concrete base no less than 10cm thick. This base must be the size of the building footprint.
- Delivered and installed by the supplier
- Single door on the end
- Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
- Traditionally styled windows with toughened glass
- Joinery-made ledged and braced door (H175cm x W75cm)
- Roof made from tongue and groove matchboarding, planed framing covered with heavy duty green mineralised felt
- Tongue and groove floorboards
Crane Sheds and Summerhouses have made superior garden buildings for over 35 years. Based in Norfolk, they are renowned for their personal service to customers during every stage of production, from the design right through to the delivery and construction of each building by their craftsmen.
Please note: Not all of our Furniture ranges are on display at every branch. Please phone your nearest branch to check before you visit.
- Usually falls within modern planning regulations.
- Requires a ready prepared solid base.
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world's forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment.
100% of our wooden outdoor furniture is FSC-certified.
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As