Crane Storage Chalet, Door on Left, 3 x 2.5m, Cream
This beautiful and spacious chalet-style summerhouse offers a stunning focal point for your garden and a tranquil place to dine and relax. The glass panels and double doors allow natural sunlight to flood in. The partition at the back provides a separate storage area with left side door access, perfect for garden tools, bikes or other storage needs.
The summerhouse is made in the UK from high-grade FSC-certified Scandinavian redwood with the exterior coated in an attractive choice of cream or sage green micro porous paint that protects the wood throughout the seasons.
Although all Crane buildings have timber floors, you need a ready prepared base before you take delivery. The base must be constructed of either paving slabs laid on mortar or a concrete base no less than 10cm thick. We recommend this base be the size of the building footprint.
- Delivery and assembly by Crane Garden Buildings
- Hand made to order in the UK exclusively for John Lewis
- Partition providing a separate storage area with left side access door
- Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
- Crafted from FSC certified Scandinavian redwood
- 2 fixed windows and two opening windows with solid brass fittings
- Toughened glass for durability
- Solid brass fittings
- Extreme-wear mineralized roofing felt
- Double doors with Mortice Lock for additional security
- Available in 2 colour options – Cream and Sage Green
Crane Garden Buildings are proud to be a UK manufacturer of superior garden buildings for over 40 years. Based in Norfolk they are renowned for their exceptional quality, expertise and timeless design with a strong British heritage.
All their buildings are designed and manufactured in Norfolk by skilled craftsmen and their highly regarded installation team will deliver and finish the building to the very highest of standards.
Whether it’s a garden shed, a summerhouse retreat, a home office or studio, Crane Garden Buildings inspire customers to make the most of their garden building and its surrounding environment.
- Usually falls within modern planning regulations.
- Requires a ready prepared solid base – please see PDF for further information, layouts and full product specification.
Please note: Not all of our ranges are on display in our furniture departments. Please call your nearest John Lewis to check before you visit.
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world's forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment. 100% of our wooden outdoor furniture is FSC-certified.
- Assembly Required
- Delivered and assembled by supplier
- Country of Origin
- L300 x W250 x H235cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Micro-porous paint
- FSC Certified
- Made in the UK
- Scandinavian redwood
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.