Crane FSC Summerhouses, 3 x 3.35 m , Natural
- Assembly Required
- Delivered and assembled by supplier
- H335 x W300 x L300cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Micro-porous paint
- FSC certified
- Made in the UK
- Scandinavian redwood
This beautiful and spacious Summerhouse offers a stunning focal point for your garden, and a tranquil place to dine and relax. The leaded glass windows and doors allow natural sunlight to flood in.
The Summerhouse is made from high-grade FSC-certified Scandinavian redwood, finished in an attractive cream paint that protects the wood throughout the seasons, and roofed with high quality cedar shingle tiles.
Although all Crane buildings have timber floors, you need a ready prepared base before you take delivery. The base must be constructed of either paving slabs laid on mortar or a concrete base no less than 10cm thick. This base must be the size of the building footprint.
Key features include:
- Delivery and assembly by Crane
- Toughened glass with leaded panels
- Double doors
- Wooden floors
- Finished in opaque micro-porous paint that protects exterior timber
- Solid brass fittings
- Mortice lock for additional security
- 2 sets of fixed double windows, and 2 sets of opening double windows
Please note: Not all of our Furniture ranges are on display at every branch. Please phone your nearest branch to check before you visit.
- Usually falls within modern planning regulations.
- Requires a ready prepared solid base – please see PDF for further information, layouts and full product specification.
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world's forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment.
100% of our wooden outdoor furniture is FSC-certified.
Delivery in 12 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Have you thought about