Cultured Pearls Knotted 7.5" Bracelet with Gold Clasp
Product informationAn elegant, single-row, cultured pearl - individually hand-knotted onto an 18ct gold safety ball clasp. A classic piece of jewellery to add sophistication to any outfit.
- Length: 7.5"
- Individual pearl: 0.6 x 0.65cm
A pearl that forms with the aid of human intervention. To create a cultured pearl, a tiny bead is implanted into the oyster and gradually over time the oyster coats the bead in many layers of natural minerals and proteins known as nacre. This gives pearls their beautiful lustre and colour.
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup and hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them regularly, as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Metal or material
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As