These heart shaped, dark chocolate brownies make irresistible treats. Mixture makes 12.
Ingredients:- 200g dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 175g butter
- 325g caster sugar
- 130g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- Lolly sticks and ribbon to decorate
Instructions:1) Melt chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl in a microwave or over a bowl of simmering water (do not let the base touch the water).
2) Remove from heat, stir in the sugar, then the flour until well incorporated. Finally stir in the eggs until you have a thick smooth mix.
3) Place 12 silicone heart cases on a baking tray and divide the mixture evenly between them or simply fill a ready-moulded baking tray.
4) Bake in the oven for around 25-30 minutes. They should be crispy on the top but soft in the middle. Leave to cool until completely cold, before turning out of the cases. If they are at all warm the brownie will not come away cleanly.
5) Tie ribbon around a lolly stick, cutting the ends at an angle to look like cupids arrow.