These events are organised by John Lewis plc ("John Lewis"), 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN
1. Applications for tickets must be made via this link
2. You must be 18 years old to apply for tickets.
3. Applicants are limited to applying for 4 tickets per person per event. You may however apply for multiple events.
4. By applying for tickets you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions. You will also ensure that every individual attending the event(s), for whom you have booked on behalf of, is aware of and has agreed to these terms and conditions.
5. All tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. There are a limited number of tickets available for each event and once all tickets are allocated there will be no more. John Lewis reserves the right to change the number of tickets available at any time.
6. John Lewis’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in regard to booking alterations.
7. The booking must be accepted as offered.
8. Tickets are not transferable; you will be required to bring some form of ID (eg debit card or driving licence), which must match the name on the ticket.
9. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the website information is correct at all times, neither John Lewis nor its agents, partners or distributors will be held liable for any misprint or subsequent change of information.
10. John Lewis cannot accept responsibility and reserves the right to disqualify any application that is lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete or invalid for any reason whatsoever.
11. Confirmation of the successful application booking will be distributed by email.
12. Any successful applicants will be contacted directly to take payment prior to the event, provided payment is necessary.
13. If an applicant fails to make payment within 7 days of being contacted in accordance with paragraph 11 above, John Lewis reserves the rights to allocate the ticket(s) to another applicant.
14. Any cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
15 .Cancellation requests must be made by the applicant at least 10 days prior to the relevant event. Following receipt of a cancellation request, John Lewis will process a refund of any monies paid by the applicant within 30 days of the request. Upon receipt of a cancellation request, John Lewis may reallocate the ticket(s) at its sole discretion. Any cancellation request made within 10 days of the event will be processed but any monies paid will only be refunded to the applicant at the sole discretion of John Lewis.
16 No automated, bulk, consumer group or third party entries are permitted.
17 .John Lewis retains the right to use images of attendees at any of the events in its public relations and marketing activities (including but not limited to photographs in local / national media) social media channels, its website and press advertising. (No payment will be made to any attendee for the use of these images).
18. John Lewis retains the right to refuse entry on the day to any individual or group at its sole discretion.
19. Any property brought onto the premises of John Lewis by the applicant or any of the applicant’s guests will be at and will remain at the risk of the applicant and/or the applicant’s guests. John Lewis shall not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to the applicant’s personal property or that of any of the applicant’s guests.
20. John Lewis reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend any and all of the events for any reason whatsoever. Please note, due to the nature of the event, space occurrence of events is heavily dependent on the weather and weight restrictions.
21. John Lewis cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third parties to fulfil their obligations associated with any of the events. The successful applicants and their guests will be bound by any terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the events.
22. The Garden Restaurant by AEG will include menus containing complex set of allergens and may not be suitable for everyone.
Our policy on data protection: If you opt in to receive marketing messages when you submit your application form, you are indicating your consent to receiving marketing messages from the John Lewis Partnership (including from John Lewis, Waitrose, John Lewis Insurance and John Lewis Financial Services) by means of post, email and telephone/SMS that you have provided. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, please ensure you do not opt in when you submit your application. Data collected and held by John Lewis is done so in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.