The Cybex Pallas 2 Fix car seat is two seats in one. As a Group 1 seat, it features an adjustable safety cushion which offers comfortable protection without restriction as well as maximum safety when compared to conventional five-point harness systems. A simple conversion transforms the seat into a Group 2/3 seat, which offers long usability of approximately 11 years.
The one-handed reclining function means it can be reclined whilst the child is in the seat. The removable seat insert offers optimal height adjustment in Group 1 and Cybex's unique reclining head rest prevents the head from falling forwards when the child is asleep and has 11 unique unique position settings.
Linear side impact protection adds extra protection for the sensitive neck and shoulders and a reclining backrest allows for perfect adjustment to the vehicle seat in group 2/3.
The ISOFIX connection provides additional safety and stability but it can also be fitted in vehicles that do not have ISOFIX.
Awarded WHICH? "Best Buy" in November 2012.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
||approx. age of child
||birth up to 10kg/22lb
||birth up to 6-9 months
||birth up to 13kg/29lb
||birth up to 12-15 months
|0+ & 1
||birth up to 18kg/40lb
||birth to up to about 4 years
||about 9 months to 4 years
|1 & 2
||about 9 months to 6 years
||about 4 to 6 years
|1, 2, 3
||about 9 months to 12 years
|2 & 3
||about 4-12 years
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
H55 x W72cm
1, 2 and 3
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
Weight or height of child
9-36kg or 20-79lb
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort