De Dietrich DTi600V Induction Hob, Black
Product informationThe 4-zone De Dietrich DTi600V ceramic induction hob makes cooking fast, easy and safe. Ultra-efficient induction works by creating a magnetic field between the hob and steel or iron pan. Heat is instant, easily controlled and energy efficient. Surfaces are very easy to clean and the bevelled edge design means no dirt is trapped.
The black glass DTi600V has sleek electronic touch controls that allow you to adjust to any one of 9 power levels with the flick of a finger. You can also use the LED timer to switch off each zone automatically within 99 minutes, and which beeps to alert you when finished.
Residual heat indicators warn if the hob has recently been used, ensuring you don’t accidentally come into contact with the surface while it’s still warm. For ease of cleaning the controls can also be locked while you wipe so that you don’t inadvertently turn it on. Finally a child lock provides extra peace of mind.
Note: Only one ring on each side of the hob can be on full power at any given time. Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W56 x D49cm
- De Dietrich
- Burner Power (kW) Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 2.0, 3x 2.3kW
- Child lock
- H5.9 x W56 x D49cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence