Denon D-M39 DAB/FM/CD Micro System, Black
Featuring classic hi-fi looks and a range of listening options from digital radio and CD to USB iPod docking, the Denon D-M39 brings huge sound to a compact design. Noise-reducing techniques add unparalleled crispness to listening in any format, while dual speaker output creates enough audio power to fill any space. It’ll even charge your Apple devices while you enjoy your music.
- A new Micro Component System gives you clean dramatic sound, and adds more life to iPod and iPhone music libraries.
- Digital transmission of audio from your iPod, iPhone and iPad via USB creates clearer audio playback than a standard 3.5mm input.
- “Simple & Straight” circuit design minimises distortion from the input selector, electronic volume and power amp for exceptional sound purity that’s free of coloration.
- Triple Noise Reduction Design (TNRD) uses advanced audio engineering techniques to preserve signal purity. A speaker optimiser circuit also cuts down on speaker hum for even greater clarity.
- An easy-to-use remote control lets you adjust the volume, skip and pause tracks from the comfort of your armchair.
- DAB and FM tuners let you enjoy your favourite radio broadcasts in superior Denon sound.
- USB, audio in/out, optical in/out
- H115 x W210 x D309mm
- Dimensions (system)
- H40 x W22.1 x D11cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Plays Formats Information Type of disc or file that can be played back on this machine
- CD, CD-R/RW
- Power Supply
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM, AM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As