Denon DNP720 Network Audio Player, Silver
Product informationThe Denon DNP-720AE allows you to enjoy a variety of music sources and will even play your iTunes collection from your computer, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch via AirPlay.
- Digitally transmitted play function for iPhone or iPod via USB
- Internet radio and network audio streaming via Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Music files stored on a network-connected device such as a PC or NAS.
- AirPlay Music Streaming from PC/MAC or iDevices
- Napster* and Last.fm* online support
- FLAC 96-kHz/24-bit audio format (2 channel)
- Plays USB memory and USB memory players
- Listen to FM/AM
- Digital optical output
- Wi-Fi connectivity with WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Party Mode Plus
- Integrates Denon hi-fi component sound engineering
- “Simple & straight” circuit design and minimum signal path, to optimise performance in sound quality
- High quality D/A converters
- 3 line OLED with high contrast and wide view
- Support for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), easy to connect to wireless LAN
- Simple remote control
- Remote App for iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad available in the Appstore
- Plug‘ n Play
- 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo line in, USB
- H74 x W434 x D300mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As