Devon Duvets Wool Duvets, Medium Weight 600g
Product informationThese beautiful, natural duvets have an all wool filling and soft, 100% natural cotton case. They are handmade in Devon, using wool from pure breed flocks of Texel sheep and are a natural alternative to a down filled duvet.
Devon Duvets wool duvets are a sustainable product, as the animal is reared solely for its wool and returns to the pasture after shearing.
The unique natural properties of wool resist dust mites. Wool is also naturally breathable, helping to regulate body temperature throughout the night, all year round.
- Single (90cm bed) 135 x 200cm
- Double (135cm bed) 200 x 200cm
- Kingsize (150cm bed) 225 x 220cm
- Super Kingsize (180cm bed) 260 x 220cm
Have you thought about duvet covers? Shop here.
- Cover material
- 100% cotton
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 100% wool
- Fill power
- Not measurable
- 100% wool. Cover, 100% cotton
- Autumn and winter
- Tog Information A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C (wool cycle)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.