Indulge yourself in a delicious classic with this raspberry jam recipe.
- - 3 tsp water (for the gelatine)
- - 11g/0.4oz. gelatine
- - 150ml/1⁄4 pint water
- - 450g/1lb raspberries
- - 150ml/1⁄4 pint orange juice
- - 3tsp granular artificial sweetener
- 1) Put 3 tablespoons of water into a basin, add the gelatine and leave on one side. It will become soft and spongy.
- 2) Put 150 ml/1⁄4 pint water with the raspberries and orange juice into a pan and cook gently until soft. Stir from time to time.
- 3) Remove from the heat, add the softened gelatine and sit until dissolved.
- 4) Leave for a few minutes then stir in the granulated sweetener.
- 5) Pour into a hot jar and seal down.
Store in the refrigerator and use within two weeks. Do not freeze.
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
International delivery available:
From £7.50 Europe (EU)