Diesel Only The Brave Eau de Toilette Spray
Diesel Only The Brave is a modern, fresh and exciting fragrance. Combining notes of coriander, lemon, mandarin, violet and leather alongside musky undertones to create a fragrance that is perfect for daytime wear.
Originally released in 2009.
- Top notes: Mandarin orange, Amalfi lemon
- Heart notes: Violet, coriander, Virginia cedar
- Base notes: Leather, benzoin, styrax, amber
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Established in Northern Italy in 1978 by Renzo Russo, Diesel is the brand of choice for the fun and free-spirited and a symbol of youth-culture. Founded to inspire, innovate and rebel, Diesel offers a wide collection of unique jeans, apparel and accessories that break the mould and express the individuality of wearer.
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Thursday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday