Dior Escale à Parati Eau de Toilette Spray
Dior fragrances are sailing for Brazil. A charming seaside city, Parati embodies the dream destination of the new Escale de Dior composed by François Demachy, the House's Perfumer-Creator.
For Escale à Parati, François Demachy has selected a Petitgrain from Paraguay that is echoed by Brazilian Mint.
The heart note, Brazilian Rosewood, offers an astonishing freshness.
At the base, soft and smooth Venezuelan Tonka Bean gives the fragrance its distinctive milky almond note.
Escale à Parati thus presents a delicately woody hesperidia freshness.
The new Escale de Dior, Parati, a breath of Paradise.
Fragrance family: Escale è Parati is a delicately woody hesperidia fragrance.
- Petitgrain Essence: Grown in Paraguay, Petitgrain is obtained by distilling the leaves and branches of the bitter orange tree. It is used as a base for colognes. Fresh, green and invigorating with a hint of bitterness, Petitgrain displays its floral tones as Escale à Parati's top note.
- Rosewood: Native to Amazonia, Rosewood oil is obtained by distilling the wood from the tree. Aromatic and finely woody, it reveals a vegetal freshness.
- Tonka Bean: Tonka bean is native to Venezuela, Guyana and Brazil. It is harvested on the tree, dried and then reduced to a powder. The solid perfume or absolute is then obtained. Intense and textured, it unfolds its soft and warm aromas as Escale à Parati's base note.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow