Dior Homme Sport Eau de Toilette
Dior Homme Sport reflects the relaxed, contemporary energy of Dior Homme couture.
The head note is enriched with an accord of Tanzanian Ginger, the base note with an accord of Virginian Cedar. This fragrance, tinged with a note of Iris, reaches irresistibly sophisticated heights. A desire for understatement combines with a touch of vintage, for a fragrance that asserts the eternal luxury of Dior.
Fragrance family: Woody, spicy, fresh
- Tanzanian Ginger: Ginger is a tropical plant that grows in humid, sunny climates. Ginger has been used for its medicinal qualities since ancient times, and its sweet, fresh fragrance is inimitable. The rhizomes give off its unique scent after steam distillation. Ginger brings a dense, refreshing burst to the heart note of Dior Homme Sport.
- Tuscan Iris Absolute: Tuscan Iris Absolute is one of the most precious elements of the perfumer's palette. Its extraction is a very long and delicate process. The rhizome must first be dried for at least three years. Its powdery scent reveals its woody facets, bringing to mind the reassuring aroma of warm bread as a heart note in Dior Homme and Dior Homme Intense.
- Virginian Cedar: Indigenous to the United States, the essence of cedar is extracted by steam distillation. Its refined, noble scent is used to deliver an invigorating, energizing tone to base notes in many men's fragrances.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
309 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday