DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum
Inspired by the beauty of the apple blossom, DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is a fresh floral with an innocent playfulness and a radiant fragrance that marries freshness, vibrancy and femininity.
Originally released in 2009.
- Top notes: Wild strawberry, violet leaf, blood grapefruit/li>
- Heart notes: Apricot, cassis, grapefruit
- Base notes: Red apple
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
DKNY is the fashion label of designer Donna Karan.
Founded in 1989 in New York by Karan, DKNY was inspired by the designer’s daughter, Gabby, as a younger, cheaper version line compared to her existing Donna Karen New York label.
Showcasing vibrancy and youthful appeal, DKNY embodies the energy and spirit of New York - “eclectic, fun, fast and real”.
It caters for the wide spectrum of lifestyle needs, from work to weekend, casual to formal.
After 8 years at the helm of women’s apparel, Karen introduced a menswear collection in 1992, consisting of tailored suits, dress wear, formalwear, casual wear, sportswear and shoes.
The DKNY beauty collection was also create in 1992, with the DKNY Home collection following in 2001.
In 2001, DKNY was purchased by French corporation Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey.
John Lewis stocks the label’s jewellery, watches and fragrance collections, as well as fashion accessories and nightwear. The label also designs women’s and men’s fashion, underwear, shoes and baby clothing.
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.