Dreamland 6970 Intelliheat Double Electric Overblanket
Product informationThe Dreamland 6970 Intelliheat Electric Overblanket is a made with a luxurious soft fabric and comes with a soft satin trim for extra comfort. The overblanket can either be inserted into a double duvet cover or placed on top of the bed. The new range of Dreamland Intelliheat electric blankets come with lots of new features, including:
- Intelliheat technology, which adjusts heat by sensing changes in room and body temperature throughout the night.
- Takes only 5 minute to heat up your bed to your desired temperature.
- Auto shut off timer to give you ultimate flexibility.
- 6 heat settings with easy to use dual digital controls.
- Two controls
- Machine washable and tumble dry safe.
Unfortunately, Dreamland advise against the use of electric blankets if you have a pacemaker fitted.
- L180 x W180cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 2 years
- Heat settings Information Variable temperature for a variety of fabrics
- Polyester with soft satin trim
- Model name / number
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Choose the right machine to warm your cockles or keep you cool
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)