Dsquared2 He Wood Eau de Toilette
Dsquared2 He Wood - an aromatic expression of strong, evocative elements of nature. This fragrance reflects the designers' deep love of their native land: Canada which they choose to capture and celebrate through wood.
The wood, Canadian Red Alder, frames and protects the perfectly square bottle. Thanks to this wood's rich nuancing of both hue and grain, each item is vibrantly unique. The black brilliant stopper is also squared and nicely off-center.
- The air accord: as purity and sensuality, heady rush. White fir, vegetal amber and musk merge in a luminous accord calling forth the Canadian forests, pristine air and freedom.
- The water accord: as freshness and fluid energy, amazing force. Violet leaves and blossoms, together with a special transparent-aquatic accord create fine, intense, vibrant notes conveying vigor and vitality.
- The wood accord: as pivot and personality, constant material presence. Primary notes are deep and reassuring: vetiver and cedarwood characterize the scent, awarding it sense of virility and refinement.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday