Dualit Blender, Chrome
Product informationThink your smoothie can’t get any smoother? Think again! Arriving with a blending paddle that is exclusive to John Lewis, this unique Dualit blender hosts VortecS technology, with a multi-dimensional mix action for the smoothest results.
VortecS uses two fins along the side of the jar in combination with a precision-engineered, six-pronged blade that creates an irregular blending action to continually force ingredients into the main chopping zone. Along with a powerful 1000W motor, even the toughest ingredients are crushed and pulverised.
Seven controls include ice crush, two pulse settings and four pre-set speeds, each one perfectly adjusted for gentle mixing, consistent chopping, smooth puréeing or ultimate blitzing. With the four original power settings, it is simple to blend soups and coarse chop, create fruit smoothies and batters, chop lean meats, make sauces and purée baby food.
The pulse setting can be used continuously for thick smoothies and tough ingredients, or you can tap it to chop foods such as nuts and onions. Another feature that makes the Dualit blender unique is its ice crusher setting: designed to blitz ice on impact, this setting begins with one large pulse and continues with several smaller pulses, to turn ice cubes into snow drifts in just 10 seconds.
Finally, the Tritan shatterproof jug is safer than glass, as well as being lighter and easier to manoeuvre, and dishwasher safe too!
- Mighty 1000W motor handles food with no problems
- Shatterproof Tritan jug is easy to handle
- Asymmetric fins constantly force food down onto the blade
- Ice crusher turns ice cubes into snow drifts in just 10 seconds
- Soft-start ‘anti-bounce’ pulsing action ensures food has maximum contact with the blades
- Blending paddle (exclusive to John Lewis)
- H37 x W21 x D16cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Mixer Type
- Model name / number
- 5 + ice crushing
- 4 speeds plus pulse
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget