Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Dyson DC25 Multi Floor is a full-size Dyson Ball™ vacuum cleaner engineered for high dust and dirt removal across every floor type.
Unlike ordinary upright vacuum cleaners, which have fixed wheels the DC25 Multi Floor rides on a ball. The ball pivots on itself, so you can steer around furniture and obstacles with a turn of the wrist.
DC25 Multi Floor has a motorised brush bar with stiff nylon bristles that spin up to 90 times per second to dislodge ground-in dirt from carpets. You can turn the brush bar off to protect delicate rugs and hard floors.
Like all Dyson vacuums, the DC25 Multi Floor has Root Cyclone™ technology, so it doesn’t lose suction. There’s also a washable HEPA filter – ideal for allergy sufferers. Because there are no bags or filters to replace, there are no extra costs. DC25 Multi Floor also has a 5 year guarantee covering parts and labour.Key Features:
- Root Cyclone™ technology – captures more dirt and microscopic dust than other cyclones. Ball™ technology steers smoothly with a turn of the wrist – no more back and forth, back and forth.
- Motorised brush bar removes ground-in dirt from carpets. Turns off to protect delicate rugs and hard floors.
- Quick-draw Telescope Reach™ wand for high-reach cleaning.
- Washable HEPA filter for cleaner expelled air.
- British Allergy Foundation approval – ideal for allergy sufferers.
- 5 year guarantee – parts and labour are covered.
- Cable length
- H107.8 x W31 x D39.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Lifetime Washable
- Model name / number
- DC25 Multi Floor
- Tools included Information Tools for particular jobs: usually crevice tool, dusting and upholstery brushes
- Combination tool, Stair tool
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Upright Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Sunday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how