Dyson DC50 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The DC50 Animal weighs just 5.4kg but has the performance of a full-size upright. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered.
Four key cleaner head technologies combine to give the DC50 Animal Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology yet. It has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to different floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
Like all Dyson vacuums, the DC50 Animal has no bag, so there’s no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust and dirt from the air. With 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones, DC50 Animal has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers to generate high centrifugal forces. More microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
With Dyson’s latest Ball™ technology, even more of the vacuum’s key components are located inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. DC50 Animal turns on the spot, steering easily around furniture and into difficult places.
DC50 Animal comes with a Tangle-free Turbine tool. It’s the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt from carpets and upholstery. There’s also no brush bar for hair to wrap around.
- Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology – engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors.
- Ultra-light and durable – weighs just 5.4kg.
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones – Dyson cyclones capture more dirt than any other.
- The latest Ball™ technology – turns on the spot.
- Instant release wand – for cleaning awkward areas.
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air.
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool – the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle.
- On-board combination and stair tool.
- No extra costs – no replacement bags or filters to buy.
These products are special because we negotiate exclusive discounts with our suppliers and pass the savings on to you. They're limited, either in quantity or for a period of time, but they’ll always give you excellent quality at an exceptional price.
- Accessories Included
- Combination tool, Stair tool, Tangle-free turbine tool
- Bag Full Indicator
- Cable length
- H106.5 x W31.1 x D36.4cm
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Lifetime and washable
- Model name / number
- DC50 Animal
- Number of Settings
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Upright Cleaners
- Variable Power
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
361 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how