Dyson DC50 Multi Floor Complete Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Extra Tools
The Dyson DC50 Multi Floor Complete is an upright vacuum cleaner designed for every floor type. It weighs just 5.4kg but has the performance of a full-size upright vacuum cleaner. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered for the ultimate cleaning power and performance.
Four key cleaner head technologies combine to give DC50 Multi Floor Complete Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology yet. It has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to different floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
Like all Dyson vacuums, the DC50 Multi Floor Complete has no bag, so there’s no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust and dirt from the air. With 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones, the DC50 Multi Floor Complete has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers to generate high centrifugal forces. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
With Dyson’s latest Ball™ technology, even more of the vacuum’s key components are located inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. DC50 Multi Floor Complete turns on the spot, steering easily around furniture and into difficult places.
This Complete model has extra tools for specialised cleaning tasks. The Stubborn dirt brush has stiff bristles to clean dried-in dirt. The Flexi crevice tool extends into awkward gaps. And to clean spots and spills from carpets and upholstery, it comes with Dyzolv™ spot cleaner.
- Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology – engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors.
- Ultra-light and durable – weighs just 5.4kg.
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones – Dyson cyclones capture more dirt than any other.
- The latest Ball™ technology – turns on the spot.
- Instant release wand – for cleaning awkward areas.
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air.
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying.
- Also comes with a Stubborn dirt brush, Flexi crevice tool, and Dyzolv™ spot cleaner,on-board combination and stair tool.
- No replacement bags or filters to buy.
DC50 Multi Floor Complete comes with a free 5 year parts and labour guarantee. To take up the offer, complete the application form you'll find in the box or register online.
- Cable length
- H106.4 x W35.4 x D28cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- Lifetime and washable
- Model name / number
- DC50 Multi Floor Complete
- Tools included
- Combination tool, Stair tool, Stubborn dirt brush, Flexi crevice tool, Dyzolv
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Upright Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how