Early Rider Bike
The Early Rider�Classic is a British designed pre-school bike that takes a fun, systematic and safe approach to teaching young children to ride, giving them the confidence and balance necessary for a smooth transition to pedals without the need for stabilisers. Most importantly, it's fun and healthy.
- FSC certified birch
- EN71 approved
- Adjustable seat height, so the bike grows with your child
- Unique adjustable steering system with restricted and open settings to aid development better
- Premium wheels including pneumatic tyres, aluminium rims, 28mm sealed bearings and child-safe valve caps
- Embroidered faux-leather seat pad
- Protective handlebar grips.
- Minimal assembly required
- 2 year warranty.
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world's forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment.
- Assembly Required
- Early Rider
- L93 x W36 x H35cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Max User Weight
- Suitable From
- 2 years
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As