Mix it Up
The Dualit hand mixer is all about baking. If a house full of the smell of warm bread and a table littered with cake decorations is your idea of heaven, then this is the product for you.
Maybe you've always baked by hand and yearn for something to do the hard work for you, or perhaps you've got young kids and want to teach them to cook in a way that'll be fun and not too disastrous. Whatever the reason, the Dualit hand mixer can help you safely and without too much elbow grease.
- It's affordable, hard-working and sleek
- It comes with a retractable flex and packs away into the smallest space
- Accessories include two dough hooks, a pair of super-solid, flat beaters and a balloon whisk
- It's highly versatile - merinques, sauces and pastry are just as achievable as the perfect sponge cake
Keep it smooth
An expert in sumptuous smoothies and soups, the Dualit blender is a straightforward, solid addition to health conscious family life.
- It's fun and easy to use - if you like to experiment, just throw in your ingredients and watch it work in a riot of colour
- If you're a cocktail fanatic it's great. Our blender turns ice to snow in seconds - essential for the perfect daiquiri
- Maybe your partying days are on hold – if so it's a must for making your own baby food!
- The Dualit blender is three parts health freak and one part hedonist. After all, we can't be good all the time...
Our Essential All Rounder
Do you like to experiment and know what's in your food? Is time short and space tight, but compromise not an option? If so, the Dualit hand blender could be ideal. It's a powerful, portable, kitchen assistant and can do a bit of pretty much everything.
- It chops, whisks, purées, blends and mixes
- Its range of attachments is highly adaptable and its speeds infinitely variable
- No job is too small or too large - if it's just you at home, the range of blades make cooking for one much quicker; if you're catering in bulk, you can take the blender to the pan so there's no limit on volume
- Whatever you like to cook, drink, bake or chop, the hand blender makes it easier and does it well. Everyone needs a helping hand from time to time...
Juice In Seconds
The Dualit Juice extractor does exactly what it says it will – extract juice, perfectly.
In order to get the best juice, the pulp and froth need to be removed. This requires a different mechanism to those of our other food prep products, which is why we're proud that our juicer just juices.
- It juices continuously, safely and with no wasted energy
- It's so simple to use. You can pop whole apples in the top and have fresh juice waiting for when the kids back from school
A Dualit food processor is the ultimate sous-chef. Maybe you're already an accomplished cook yet could do with an extra pair of hands or two. Or maybe you're new to cooking but are feeling inspired - trust us, your family and friends will be staggered!
- Our processors are the most powerful, intelligent and versatile on the market, yet they're compact and even look good too
- The model you choose depends on how many you're cooking for
- The XL900 is the smaller of our two processors, but it's powerful enough to blend 2 litres of home made soup, knead a small pizza base (2lb / 1kg), mix a 3lb / 1.5kg fruit cake or a 4 egg sponge cake
- Maybe you're starting a family and have grown out of your hand blender, or downsizing and want one product that does it all. If so, the XL1500 can cope with larger amounts and higher demands. Despite only being slightly larger and heavier than its compatriot, it can mix and knead almost double the amount. It's ideal for families of 4 or more
Small but Mighty
The Dualit mini oven has all the functionality of a regular fan oven - it's just smaller.
If you love to host, it'll neatly increase your capacity; if you're an avid cook, you can keep your Yorkshire pud separate from your apple pie; if you have an oil fired stove, but need something controllable that wont heat you up too much either, it's perfect; and if you're pushed for space and catering for one or two, it can be all the oven you need.
- It bakes, defrosts, grills, and heats up rapidly
- It has a 2-hour timer, and a top temperature equivalent to other fan ovens
- It's got a warming rack where you can leave plates or put bowls of veg before second helpings
- It's even aesthetically designed, so if you don't want to stow it between uses, it'll look chic on your worktop