Electrolux EN3487AOJ Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Lime Green
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Introducing the high gloss design range from Electrolux. Whatever your style let your appliance lead your kitchen’s colour scheme.
This striking lime green EN3487AOJ fridge freezer is designed with a whole host of useful features for all of your cooling requirements. More than just decoration, this appliance provides a contemporary take on cooling technology.
This fridge freezer features Electrolux TwinTech Frost-Free with Multiflow technology, which guarantees an optimal humidity level in the fridge. Food keeps its fresh taste and texture for much longer, thanks to the independent air cooling systems of the fridge and frost-free freezer.
Thanks to its outstanding frost-free capabilities and excellent A+ energy rating you will easily save yourself both time and money. An external electronic temperature control with LCD touch display ensures precise temperature and function control, keeping you informed of any changes at all times.
Using fresh ingredients is the key to fabulous cooking, that’s why Electrolux have introduced a FreshZone compartment within the fridge. This low temperature area is 15% colder than the rest of the fridge, especially designed to store meat and fish, staying fresher for longer. A handy extra large salad drawer enables you to store away all of your fresh ingredients with ease.
The interior of the fridge also incorporates 2 good-sized glass shelves and a handy bottle rack for all of your fresh food and bottle storage. The 4 star freezer compartment maximises storage space with 2 full width drawers and 1 half-depth drawer for storing away any bulkier items, giving you complete freedom when you do the weekly shop.
Instead of rummaging around for any misplaced food items, premium LED lighting technology brilliantly illuminates the inside of the fridge, giving you easy access to those smaller items. A natural charcoal TasteGuard filter ensures that your fridge remains free of unwanted aromas.
A holiday function is also on hand to minimise energy consumption during long absences.
- Key Features
- Multiflow air technology
- TasteGuard filter removing any unwanted odours
- Frost free
- FreshZone low temperature compartment
- Electronic temperature controls with LCD touch control
- Holiday function
- Audible and visible warning signal for open door
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- 313kWh per year
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 2 shelves, 1 drawer, 2 door shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As