Electrolux ESF6630ROW Dishwasher, White
This elegant and economical ESF6630ROW from Electrolux will become indispensable in your kitchen. Now there’s no need to think twice about which pan or dish to use thanks to the RealLife® cleaning system in this dishwasher. You can cook sophisticated meals and use dishes of any size or shape, secure in the knowledge that each item will be simple to load and thoroughly cleaned. The RealLife® cleaning system has a unique FlexiSpray arm with double rotation and TopShower jets to ensure the water reaches even the most awkward areas, and Aquasave minimises water consumption. The ESF6630ROW is also highly economical to run thanks to an A++ energy rating and A rated cleaning and drying performance.
With 6 programmes and 5 temperatures to choose from your dishes will be clean in next to no time. A large 12 place settings and flexible baskets ensure you can load everything on the first go. You can shift the upper basket between two height settings even if it’s full. An XXL tub also provides more usable space inside, whilst being the same size as a standard dishwasher on the outside. An AutoFlex function will automatically work out how much energy and water to use depending on the load. No matter what, the ESF6630ROW only uses a meagre 11L of water with each cycle.
Thanks to a TimeSaver function, you have the freedom to cut the length of the cycle time so that your dishes are ready to put away, or to use again, at a time that suits you. For extra peace of mind, the ESF6630ROW will switch off completely after a short while in standby so it will use no energy until the next time you want to clean your dishes.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.6 x D61cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen