John Lewis Ovation Teaspoon
Product informationThis teaspoon has been produced to exacting standards, in 18/10 stainless steel with a polished mirror finish. The slim, tubular design of the Ovation range by Nick Holland shows off a simple, contemporary aesthetic, focusing on clean lines and ultimate functionality.
- Care instructions
- Remove and hand-dry the cutlery with a soft cloth once the dishwasher cycle has finished. Load knives with the blade pointing downwards and use a liquid or cream detergent. Rinse or wash the cutlery after use to avoid pitting or staining.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Nick Holland is a well-known figure in the international design world, having established Nick Holland Design and created many highly successful products, as well as critical acclaim and many awards for design. He is seen as a prominent and influential figure in his industry and one of the most dynamic figures in contemporary British design.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday