Elica Circus HP Island Chimney Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
Product informationElegantly designed in stainless steel with a 90cm wide curved glass canopy, the Elica Circus HP is a high performance island chimney cooker hood featuring a digital display. It treats odours, fumes and vapour quietly (noise rating 46 – 63dB), along with 3 speed (plus boost) illuminated soft push buttons, 2x 20W halogen lamps and washable metal grease filter.
There’s a timed 5-minute booster function for maximum airflow efficiency, while a special indicator suggests when to replace worn-out or saturated filters to allow the correct functioning of your hood.
The metal grease filter cassette make maintenance a breeze - just pop it in your dishwasher on the most intensive wash to get them clean. If you are unable to duct the Circus HP out, the F00333/S recirculation kit is available directly from Elica’s website for purchase.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. This model is not supplied with a ducting kit.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 750m³ per hour (extraction)
- W89.8 x D59.8cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel and glass
- Maximum drop
- 77.2 - 104.7cm
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Information not available
- Model name / number
- Circus HP
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As