Elica Galaxy Chimney Hood, Stainless Steel/Black Glass
Product informationThanks to an unusually slim box-style black glass-fronted canopy, this contemporary stainless steel Elica Galaxy 80cm chimney hood really does stand out from the crowd.
It’s suitable for ducting or recirculation, with 3-speed touch control settings (maximum noise rating 64dB), 2x 20W halogen lamps for optimum illumination and washable metal grease filters.
There’s a timed 5-minute booster function for maximum airflow efficiency, while a special signal suggests when to replace worn-out or saturated filters to allow the correct functioning of your hood.
The 3 metal grease filter cassettes make maintenance a breeze - just pop them in your dishwasher on the most intensive wash to get them clean. If you are unable to duct the Galaxy out, the F00333/S recirculation kit is available directly from Elica’s website for purchase.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. This model is not supplied with a ducting kit.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 720m³ per hour
- W79.8 x D38cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel / black glass
- Maximum drop
- 69 - 111cm (extraction); 61 - 111cm (recirculation)
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric 55cm/Gas 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen