Elica Krea Cooker Hood, White
Product informationThe Elica Krea is a sleek standard cooker hood with permanent metal cassette grease filters for easy maintenance. Noise level is a respectable 48-59db and the 3 fan speeds are controlled by a simple slider control. Illumination over the cooking area is provided by 2x 40W lamps, and carbon filters are also included should you wish to set the hood to recirculation.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. This model is not supplied with a ducting kit.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 270m³ per hour (extraction)
- H13.2 x W59.8 x D51cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Maximum drop
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Cooker Hood Installation (Extraction)
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of your new hood to an existing extractor fan
- Connection of the hood to an existing 13amp electricity supply within 1m of the installation location
- Connection of the hood to the correct ducting (not supplied)
- A brief demonstration of the product
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen