Elica Light Cubo Hood, Stainless Steel/White Glass
Product informationThis cube-like illuminated cooker hood is bound to get visitors to your home talking. The Elica Light Cubo is also a dab hand at removing odours from the kitchen.
It’s suitable for ducting or recirculation, with magic wand touch control, 2x 20W halogen lamps for optimum illumination over the hob, with 2 x 20W halogen lamps providing some ‘wow’ factor by lighting up the outside of the cube.
There’s a timed 5-minute booster function for maximum airflow efficiency, while a special indicator suggests when to replace worn-out or saturated filters to allow the correct functioning of your hood.
The metal grease filter cassette make maintenance a breeze - just pop it in your dishwasher on the most intensive wash to get them clean. If you are unable to duct the Light Cubo out, the CFC0013072 recirculation kit is available directly from Elica’s website for purchase.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. This model is not supplied with a ducting kit.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 610m³ per hour
- W55 x D50cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel / white glass
- Maximum drop
- 91.8 - 143cm
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric 55cm/Gas 65cm
- Model name / number
- Light Cubo
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen